There are thousands of parts in between this two rubber tyres. For me, riding started on a pair of 13 inches tyres. Currently I am on a pair of 17 inches tyres with a famous machine in the middle. Read on to find out my history of riding. I am always wanted to bring all riders in Singapore to come forward and meet each other and share the passion we all had. After bringing up the scooter section in SingaporeBikes, I am off to a new forum trying to have another go with a new group of riders.

Monday, June 11, 2007

An extraordinary encounter with a big bull

I remembered what I have wrote on my last blog with the PS 250.

After the Hatyai trip, I must get a big bike to go for the next hatyai trip again.
Well yes, I did what I said, eventually I sold the PS 250 a while after I came back from
trip. Sold to a friend of mine who went on to install every other bits and pieces on that
Special scooter. The last thing I heard about the scooter is that its changed hands again.
well....
anyway, after the trip, I have made good friends with a few of the tour mates...2 of them

Specially...one affectionally known as Momo (yes, named after the sporty steering wheel) and the other, a more quiet, Junior Leong (why Junior? cus there is a much older Leong somewhere in our Singaporebike forum)


Junior Leong went up with us to Hatyai on an ST1100, which the performance of his bike intrigued us greatly. so the time we came back, Momo, always has the honor of being the most impulsive one, trade in his X9 250 and bought a white ST1100.

As you can see on the top. Quite an artistic shot, at the time of writing, Momo has already made another trip up to Phuket with his white ST1100.

Awhile after he got his ST1100, it got me all the more excited and I almost immediately rolled out my beloved big bull. It was love at first sight.

The previous owner has resprayed the bike to a unique two-toned and have maintained the bike in a fabulous condition. Volt meter and electic horn are installed and this bull is tour-ready. This beast has give me a first time experience of travelling on a bike to over 200kph. The ever ready throttle eager to be twisted. This is also the 1st time I have experience the weight of a beast! well over 250kg after its filled ith petrol, this bugger is quite a handful when i bring it around Singapore roads...and to get it stuck in a jam is a dreadfu experience!

But when the beast is to roam on the open roads...the feeling is beyond description. It is designed for the open road, the right hand twist the throttle and immediately you could feel the overwhelming sensation of freedom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home