There are thousands of parts in between this two rubber tyres. For me, riding started on a pair of 13 inches tyres. Currently I am on a pair of 17 inches tyres with a famous machine in the middle. Read on to find out my history of riding. I am always wanted to bring all riders in Singapore to come forward and meet each other and share the passion we all had. After bringing up the scooter section in SingaporeBikes, I am off to a new forum trying to have another go with a new group of riders.

Tuesday, December 02, 2008

My love for Thailand

It is a usually long procedure, i hang the MP3 player around my neck, stuffed the earphones into my lobes, draped my leather Guzzi jacket (in some case, my Alpinestar Airflo), take out my dreaded specs, put on my red Arai and my specs back, wear my gloves, turn the keys and crank the engine. Blip the throttle.....Vroooommmmmm

This is the long procedures I have to go through everytime i leave my carpark, heading for the customs to embark on the 1000km journey throughout the night. Pior reaching the customs, I am already thinking of which petrol kiosks on the NSH I should stop for a break and which one I shoud not in order to optimise my fuel tank usage. But at the back of my mind, it is what i want to do when i reach the end of the North South Highway....

Like the carebear who reaches the end of the rainbow, I found my paradise at the end of North South Highway. Thailand.


Thailand, or the Land of Smiles they call, is pretty much true to the last alphabet. Well, lets not include the stern-faced uniformed thai custom officer who stamped your passport. Almost every thai that you came in contact with, return you with smile, and the ladies, their smiles are even coated with honey. Lets not start with the ladies now.

I love Thailand, I love Hatyai because it is the nearest City I could reach in Thailand. I love the currency exchange of Thai baht, I love the food in Thailand which is so economical priced (check out their Fuji restaurants!). I love the massage from the lovely Thai aunties. I love the kway tiao kia of Thailand. I love the people from Thailand, especially the Thai gals! (but of course, I love my wife and I am very faithful to her, LOL)


Now on my agenda for 2009 will be a good solid trip with my new bike to Phuket in April to attend the Bike Week event and the water festival they call it Songkhla. Check out this space for more....

1 Comments:

Blogger FML said...

interesting, pls do blog more about your trips to LOS

confused, how many bikes u got now?

btw, Songkhla is a place, I think you refering to songkran?

cheers!

10:49 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home