There are thousands of parts in between this two rubber tyres. For me, riding started on a pair of 13 inches tyres. Currently I am on a pair of 17 inches tyres with a famous machine in the middle. Read on to find out my history of riding. I am always wanted to bring all riders in Singapore to come forward and meet each other and share the passion we all had. After bringing up the scooter section in SingaporeBikes, I am off to a new forum trying to have another go with a new group of riders.

Saturday, May 29, 2010

The Jap who is as reliable as Mount Fuji

Yes, it is the famous, hottest selling Fazer 6 Naked. After a short while with the Varadero, I realised much of my character in riding, I know now that I love naked street tourers, mid range cc of 600s to 1000s.





I booked one thru my regular dealer. Took the much rare competition white like the picture above. Excited much more then ever, as this Fazer will be my 1st Class 2 motorcycle bought brand new. Love it when i see the meter is all zeros....





After acquiring the bike, i wasted no time getting things fixed up....1st of all, Leo Vince again...they seems to be getting alot of my money these days....after $1500 poorer, the carbonos are up on my Fazer...

And thats not all, after about another grand or two later, my fazer is super tourer mode ready with Hepco Beckers, Bagster, Garmin and Barracudas...the list goes on....







And I wasted no time again to fulfilled my tradition....I went on countless times to Thailand, and hitting the finale recently in April, to Phuket to take part of the annual Bike Week event.


It was especially fun when i have 2 of my closest riding buddy having the same bikes. we have some occasions tearing down the highway together on the way up north. Unforgettable.

a short clips of riding my fazer with my tourbroz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home